Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Changing Daily

Every morning when Mommy gets me out of bed she changes me into the outfit I am going to wear for the day and takes my picture.  I was confused by this but she has explained to me that she is taking my picture everyday in the year 2010 to see how much I change during the year.  It doesn't matter if I am happy, sad, or screaming, she takes my picture.  She decided that the one place I will consistently be everyday is laying on my changing table so that is the backdrop.  So far she has only missed a few days and those where when we were on vacation and things weren't ordinary.   I thought I would give everybody a sneak peek and see if you all think I am changing.

January 2, 2010


February 2, 2010


March 3, 2010

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture everyday idea! I should do that!

    Lilah, you sure have changed A LOT! What a big girl you are getting to be!

    ReplyDelete