Saturday, September 25, 2010

Disneyland!

Two weeks ago Mommy and Daddy loaded me in the car for yet another trip.  Boy it seems like we have been traveling a lot lately, but this time we drove to L.A.   The car ride was hard.  I took a good nap in the morning and by the time we left I wasn't very sleepy.  I slept for the first hour and a half and then was awake for the rest of the drive.  Mommy climbed in the back seat with me for the last hour, but that didn't even make too big of a difference.  When we got there Grandma Jeri and Papa Delbert were already there.  Grandma Miaja, Auntie Michelle and Cousin Peyton were next.  Then we got a surprise visit from Auntie Marilyn and Uncle Neal, they brought me a pair of cute sandals and a pair of baby Ugs.  Finally Uncle Kane, Auntie Dani and Cousin Rylee arrived.  I took my bath and went to sleep much later than my regular bedtime that night, but I slept all through the night.  It was a good thing because the next day was the first of three busy days in Disneyland.  I think the best way to tell stories is to show you all the pictures.  I am sure that I will forget a few things because we did so much and had so much fun.

The first morning we got up early and made it to the park right as it opened.  It was still a little chilli for this AZ girl and I had to wear socks and pants!  What a change.  We met Pluto right after we got into the park.

Peyton and I got to ride together in the double stroller.  I liked to try and pull her hair from the back seat. 

We went on the Toy Story Ride as my very first ride ever.  I was fascinated by all the characters that are just in the line to get on the ride, here I am watching Buzz Lightyear.  Daddy let me ride on his shoulders a lot this trip.

You can't see me, but I was sitting on Daddy's lap helping to point out the things to shoot.  That is Uncle Kane in the foreground.

Here is the crew as we strolled through Disneyland.

I fell asleep on Daddy's head as we waited in line for Captain EO.   I slept through the whole ride - it was nice and dark and the seats were like a rocking chair.  Daddy just put his hand over my ear when the show would get loud.

After all the big people, including Rylee rode the Matterhorn, we went on Alice in Wonderland.  This was another fun ride.  I played with Mommy's sunglasses in line.

The Cheshire Cat is one of Daddy's favorite characters.

We got a surprise when Uncle Steve and Aunt Shari and Cousin Josh came to see us at the park.  We all had lunch together and then headed to Toon Town.  Rylee had a great time in Toon Town, but I got really sleepy after lunch.  We all went on one more ride - the Roger Rabbit Cars - and then Mommy and Daddy took me back to the condo.  When we got home, Daddy and I played while Mommy went to go get stuff for dinner.  Then Daddy took me to pick up everybody else at the park.  We had a nice dinner and I went to bed.  Mommy and Daddy went back to the park later that night while Papa Delbert and Grandma Jeri watched me.  They told me they had a good time watching the shows and fireworks at night.  They also went so some rides like Indiana Jones a couple of times because there were no lines.  I am glad I got to sleep.

The next morning we all woke up and I played with Rylee and Papa Delbert while everybody got ready.


This was a very special day.  It was the day that we were going to celebrate Rylee's 7th birthday and she was going to get a princess makeover.  Grandma Miaja made sure that Peyton and I didn't feel left out and had outfits for us to wear too.  Here we are after Rylee finished her Birthday Girl Makeover.


While Rylee was getting her makeover, the rest of us went to California Adventure.  Mommy and all the boys rode the Grizzly Mountain Ride and they all got wet.  Then I got my picture with Mickey.  I thought he was pretty weird and I wouldn't let him stand behind me.

Then we met at Ariel's Grotto for a lunch with the princesses.  Here we are with Ariel.

Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty made sure to say hi to me too.  I wasn't sure what to think of them, but I was very curious about her gloves.

The family!
 (a rare smile on my face - there was so much going on at all times that I was very solemn the whole trip)



After lunch we wandered over to the Bug's Life area.  We had a lot of fun there.  I rode a ride with Daddy  that took us way up into the air and spun around.

Auntie Michelle was tossing me up in the air - weeeee!

We rode the Chew Chew Train ride - it was a lot of fun and I was talking and pointing the whole time.

It was at this point that I decided I had enough of the stroller.  I was ready to be out and walking like everybody else (with a little help of course).



After Bug's Life we went back over to Disneyland for awhile.  While we were walking up to the Castle, we met up with the Fairy Godmother.  Rylee was getting her picture taken with her when all the sudden a group of Princess's all came up and Rylee got a picture with all of them!  Unfortunately both Peyton and I were asleep.

Here is Mommy watching Rylee getting her picture taken.

 Grandma Jeri bought all girls Parasols with our names on it.  Here is Uncle Kane holding Rylee's.  Daddy thought that was pretty funny and took his picture.

We then headed back over the California Adventure where the parade was going on.  I thought Mr. Potato Head was silly!

We then had our dinner while we waited for World of Color to start.  I liked being out of the stroller and playing.  I was looking pretty frazzled by this point in the day!

Who, Me?

I entertained everybody after dinner by walking around with Daddy and Rylee.




While we waited for World of Color to start Auntie Dani was the only one that could keep me and Peyton happy.

I feel asleep before the show really started, but Mommy and Daddy said it was Phenomenal!



We didn't get home until late that night and I had trouble falling asleep.  It was just too busy of a day - but very worth it.

The next morning everybody was moving a little slower. Peyton and I played together.


We didn't get to the park until around 11 AM.  We spent most of the day in California Adventure.
We started by doing some shopping and then everybody except for Rylee, Danielle, Peyton and I  rode the Tour of California.  I wasn't thrilled to be left behind and in my stroller to boot.

Then we all took pictures with the 'Cars'

The girls got to ride the Grizzly Mountain Rapids because they missed out the first time and Grandma Jeri and Grandma Miaja got soaked!  Then we spent a lot of time in the Grizzly Obstacle Course.





Then we headed over to the big kids rides.  I didn't get to go on any of these rides so somebody was always stuck watching me.  Luckily I took a good nap so I was easy to watch.


Daddy, Rylee, and Uncle Kane on the swings.

Mommy, Daddy, Kane, and Rylee (she is behind Daddy) at the front of the California Screaming Roller Coaster.

 We all got our picture taken with Woody and one of the Green Army Men.

The day finished up with one last visit to Disneyland for some shopping and last minute character pictures for Rylee.  Then we went shopping at Downtown Disney.  Grandma Miaja let the girls get Build-A-Bears.  She sure did spoil us this trip.  I had another rough night getting to sleep after all the excitement of another day.  The next morning we woke up and headed home.  This drive went much smoother because I slept almost the entire way home.  I was worn out. 


I can't wait until it is my birthday trip to Disneyland.  But hopefully Mommy and Daddy will take me back sometime before that.  It really is the happiest place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment