Sunday, May 30, 2010

Ready, Set.....

May 20, 2010.  The first day in my journey towards being mobile.  I was on Mommy's bed and wanted to see the dogs.  So I leaned forward but still couldn't see them.  Then all of a sudden I had leaned so far I was up on all fours!  It was great.



From then on I have been trying to crawl.  Mostly I lean forward, go up on all fours, and then flop down on my belly towards what I am trying to get to.  Each time I do this I get a little farther forward.


However, the crawling is confusing me because really I am ready just to walk.  I only have patience for crawling for so long before I try and start straightening my legs, sticking my butt way up in the air.  I get really frustrated when I can't figure out how to get from that to standing.  But if Mommy or Daddy give me their hands I can pull my self up to standing no problem.  Once I am up I like to bend over and pick up toys off the ground.   I am also working on standing and holding on to the furniture. 


Watch out Mom and Dad, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment