Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Daddy's New Toys

I realized this Christmas that both sets of grandparents must think I live a little too far away because they sent Mommy and Daddy ways to record my growth.  Grandma Miaja and Papa Kelly got them a video camera and Gram and Gramps Farschon got them a big new camera.  You have already seen some results of the video action with my Christmas video but I thought I would share some of the pictures that Daddy has been taking incessantly with the new camera.  Sometimes I feel like I am being watched by the paparazzi. 

Here is Daddy taking pictures to test how many pictures the camera will take in one minute (if you print them out and flip through them quickly you would almost have a movie):







Here are a bunch (but not all) of the pictures Daddy has taken of me and Mommy:



Here are some pictures that Daddy took of me when I was having a bad hair day (I thought it was pretty funny):


Some pictures Mommy took of Daddy and me:




Finally here is a picture Daddy took of himself with me:

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your new pictures Lilah! Your parents did a good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lilah,
    Thank you for sharing the news about you and your mommy and daddy. We can't wait to meet you and take MORE pictures of you with your cousins!

    ReplyDelete