- Cuddling in bed with Daddy, it's my favorite place to sleep.
- My big warm pink blanket that keeps me warm at night.
- My swing that rocks me to sleep after a large meal.
- Warm baths that calm me down and get me ready for bed.
- Mommy's milk (which tasted like turkey for several days in a row).
- All the family that held me last week. I hardly ever had to be laid down.
Then on Friday I knew something was happening because Mommy made Daddy clean the house. I took a nap on Daddy's chest while he vacuumed. Then Daddy's whole family arrived for the weekend. I had already met Grandma Miaja, Grandma Jeri and Papa Delbert. But now I got to meet Papa Kelly, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Danielle, Uncle Kane, and Cousin Rylee. They swept in and held me and kissed me and loved me all weekend. I got a little spoiled and had a hard time sleeping in my bed at night. I liked being held so much. The family all sat down for a big Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. Then on Sunday they got me all dressed up in a Christmas dress and had me take lots of pictures with Cousin Rylee. We looked beautiful. Afterwards the whole family worked on getting the Christmas lights up on the house. It was a beautiful sunny day.