Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Arrival


It was Friday October 30th and Daddy had been telling Mommy all week that I was going to be born on Friday night.   At about 11PM, Dad had completely given up and gone to bed.   Lucky for me....Mommy went into labor 30 minutes later.

The last picture of me in the tummy
(right before we headed to the hospital)


We got to the hospital around 3 AM.  Mommy and Daddy spent almost 4 hours in triage because it was a busy night for babies at the hospital.  They finally got us in the delivery room and after no time at all I decided it was time to come out.  My mommy stayed strong during the night and I was born at 8:17 on Halloween Morning.   I was 7lb 8oz, and 20.5in tall....

Here are of my first pictures..



 I had them wrapped around my finger right from the beginning.

My Daddy's family was the first to visit us.  They were so excited that they left home in the middle of the night to come see me.  It was wonderful to meet them.


 Mommy and I were both healthy so they let us go home on Sunday afternoon.....Yeah home!




No comments:

Post a Comment